Brief notes of the meeting held on 13th July 2017 at The Cornerstone, Lancaster
1. Cameron Redpath updated us on his campaig to improve accessibility on certain buses and at the bus station. Work is to be carried out on Stand 1 at the bus station to improve matters.
2. Latest passenger figures from Stagecoach showed an encouraging increase on service 18 East Lancaster Circular. By the beginning of July the service was carrying 110 passengers a day.
3. The meeting agreed a number of questions to be put to the county council's new Cabinet Member for Highways & Transport at the September meeting. (Note: Subsequently the Cabinet Member was unable to attend).
4. The Group adopted a policy on Concessionary Bus Passes.
5. It was reported that a programme of refurbishment was to be carried out at the bus station.
Full minutes of all meetings are made available to all members of the Bus Users' Group